14 July 2007

The Queen, Clinton & Biya

The Queen, Clinton & Biya went to hell and met the devil.
Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England ; Please I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there". 
She called and talked for about 5 minutes, and then she asked "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you?? The devil says "Five million pounds". She wrote him a check and went to sit back on her chair.

Bill Clinton was so jealous, he started screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the States, I wanna see how every godamn American is doing and also how Monica
Lewinsky is doing out there. 

He called and talked for about 2 minutes, and
then he asked "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you???? " The devil said "Ten million dollars". With a smug look on his face, he wrote a check and went to sit back on his chair.


Paul Biya was even more jealous and started screaming, "Me too go
call Cameroon, Ah wan see how everybody de do. If they don bring light and if di
roads dem don better. If dem don fix di AIDS palava dem now.

 I go talk to theministers, to ma special advisers, to my CPDM party, to the SDF, to all dem
oda parties, to Chantou, to Fru Ndi, to everybody.... "He calls Cameroon and he talks, and talks all day long, then he asks, 

Well, Devil, can I have my bill???? " The devil looks at him and says
"Fifty Francs CFA". 

Paul Biya is stunned and says; "Ah Nzamba Wam!! I be head of state too no? Only Fifty Francs CFA??" "Only Fifty Francs CFA " ,

 The Devil replies "Well if you make a call from one hell to another hell, then the call is local ! "

No comments:

Total Pageviews