23 May 2007

drunken police man

You will never win with koti (police) if they want bribe

A Pastor was driving at around 2.00am alone in his car and got to a
checkpoint. The obviously soaked policeman stopped him and asked for
everything which he gave out. The policeman had nothing to ask again, in
order to charge him, guess what the police man said:
"I charge you for driving alone at this time of the night, if you happen
to get an accident now, who is going to tell your people?"

The Pastor replied: I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel
Gabriel, Angel Raphael, Angel Michael and five angels are with me here.
The police man then said: "All these people inside this small car of
yours? I charge you for overloading.

2 comments:

mecado said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Total Pageviews